"Every customer should have the LiquidWare Backup utility. It's a very cost effective safety blanket for backing up your system's database"
“I wanted to send you a huge thank you for helping get us going last night! I’m glad your ShoreTel backup solution protected us from a catastrophe.”
The LiquidWare ShoreTel Backup is a Windows Service that performs daily critical file backups of any ShoreWare Server. It is designed to take a snapshot of all ShoreTel Data files required to recover from a complete hardware failure to a location that is user-specified. The backups are executed every 24 hours and do not require shutdown of any ShoreWare Service. This service is also designed to work with ShoreTel System environments that implement Double-Take for 1+1 redundancy on ShoreWare Servers.
- Runs as a true Windows Service
- Backs up each ShoreWare Server
- Automatic daily backup of all critical ShoreTel Data files needed for Disaster Recovery
- Rolling 7-day archive provides easy access to recent backups
- Eliminates the need for Backup Agents for Open Files
- Supports archiving to Shared Folder, SAN, NAS, etc.
- Change settings without rebooting ShoreWare Server