LiquidSpoke offers an application management service that helps enterprises monitor their mission-critical business applications and data centers effectively. LiquidSpoke Application Support Services provides end-to-end support for all web applications, web servers, application servers, databases, services, and systems which are the lifeline of businesses. These services range from application administration, application service desk, and reporting for enterprise and custom applications.
Application Support Services
- Support for end users using enterprise and custom applications
- Managing end user experience and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Mapping the applications to the underlying infrastructure
- Proactively identifying complex application production problems and resolving them in quick time
Application Management tools enable the customer to have a holistic view of their heterogeneous business environment and help them drill down and detect performance problems before they affect end users. It could be from the application server down to the end user desktop. It also helps reduce the time to repair with an integrated management solution within your application monitoring framework. The solution enables customers to monitor critical business processes from a single web console, receive alerts when issues arise, diagnose and troubleshoot problems, track trends, and plan capacities using integrated reports. Application Management support includes event handling and leveraging LiquidSpoke’s LiquidCare Response Center (LRC) delivery platform. The LRC allows customers to use the ManageEngine request management tool and log incidents automatically based on the criticality of the event.
- Optimize resources by gaining more visibility and control into your applications
- Business Service Management - Meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Integrated Application and Server Management Solution
- Automatically generate alerts upon degradation of end-to-end performance and availability
- Identify application and infrastructure dependencies to provide insight into the business impact of all IT changes
Application Management Center (AMC)
The Application Management Center is a practice that focuses on delivering flexible end-to-end services such as Application Monitoring, End user performance management, 1st and 2nd level Application Support, Alert & Request handling, Incident Management and Problem Management for business applications running on data infrastructures. These services provide detailed insight into the way every applications work. These details help customers to consolidate applications, plan for upgrades, and perform capacity planning. The focus is to maximize the performance, availability and flexibility of the applications in a production environment.
Application Management Center (AMC) is a Service Level Management platform that provides scalable, resilient, and reliable application monitoring & support capabilities to proactively manage the customers IT infrastructure and critical business services.
AMC services help in accelerating the deployment of tools and increase the return on investment by leveraging LiquidSpoke infrastructure, operations and expertise. The service enables customers to focus on critical IT and business initiatives rather than day-to-day system administration, and streamline your application management processes.