Our Global Delivery Approach
LiquidSpoke' Global Delivery Approach balances local resources possessing vertical industry expertise, client management discipline and business skills with the development and delivery specialists in LiquidSpoke Hyderabad, India development center.
Our model combines a mix of on and offsite resources to enable quicker deliveries, improved understanding of end-user requirements, and greater cost effectiveness.
Advantages of Our Global Delivery Model
- Faster Response: Our onsite presence means immediate responses to changes in our clients’ requirements.
- Communication: On and offsite engagement managers maintain direct contact with each client. This frequent, convenient communication link allows us to better understand client needs.
- Security: Our offshore facilities are secure from both personnel and infrastructure perspectives.
- Risk Management: By providing local LiquidSpoke resources during the engagement cycle, we are able to minimize risk.
- Flexibility: Clients allocate ongoing work across varied, fluid delivery channels to support changing business requirements.
Global Delivery Approach
Sourcing is a common strategic means of elevating performance. Research now confirms that in addition to cutting costs, companies that source IT services actually improve their process capabilities and achieve higher levels of business performance; businesses that are able to build effective sourcing relationships can create processes that turn insight into action.
LiquidSpoke balances local resources with our global development and service center in Hyderabad, India. Local resources focus on client service, working onsite with customers to solidify business requirements, and to provide project management and ongoing support. Our offshore resources are dedicated to development, integration, and support of applications, as well as remote infrastructure management and support. These resources are available as dedicated teams, or on an as-needed basis, allowing our clients the flexibility of just-in-time service levels.