LiquidSpoke will help you manage your server environment and backups effectively to maintain performance at optimum levels. Keep a close eye on server health and outages and you'll see a reduction in downtime and associated business risk. Our server and backup management offerings ensure that server parameters and operating systems are administered and tuned well.
LiquidSpoke will help you monitor your critical servers and applications all day, every day. If common server and application problems occur, you'll be notified immediately. We know that you will experience improved service levels enabling you to focus your resources where they belong: on your organization's strategic business goals.
The LiquidCare Response Center (LRC) is available 24x7 for online service reports, round-the-clock Service Desk (make this a Hyperlink back to our Service Desk page under Managed Services) experts, extensive operational processes and broad professional service teams.
- Remote Server Administration manages every aspect of the server system, including directory services, operating system updates and patches, and backups.
- Performance Monitoring of Servers lets you keep track of the availability of popular enterprise applications such as Exchange, Notes or SMTP mail systems; MS-SQL or Oracle Database Services; Web servers, as well as DNS and DHCP Services. Also measure CPU, disk space, memory utilization and capacity.
- Utilization Analysis Reporting gives you ongoing network planning, capacity planning, and performance reports to optimize server performance.
- Configuration Management as LRC provides services that allow our clients to monitor applications and system functions continuously, so that they are certain that the distributed application infrastructure is performing at the highest possible level. You'll be able to maintain service level requirements for Web applications, maintain system and software configurations, and selectively manage the entire system stack employed by the application server system for business critical applications.
- First Level Diagnosis of server problems and escalation of hardware problems to vendors.
- Management of upgrades and patches will increase uptime and optimize performance on your server environment.