The technology consulting team at LiquidSpoke improves the alignment of business and technology through improved process efficiency, lower cost and enhanced business value of IT. Our consultants combine extensive technical experience with strong strategic and business focused leadership.
Beginning with an understanding of the business need, we then work with our clients to design and implement efficient solutions, creating the right balance between leveraging what they have and delivering what they need.
We assist our clients in building a high performance IT organization through formalizing the IT strategy, metrics, business processes, and technology structure needed to deliver and manage efficient, high quality IT services. We work with our clients in data architecture, business applications, service desk, product evaluation and selection and security of their IT function.
LiquidSpoke Technology Consulting is the fabric that links the gap between an organization's existing IT capabilities and its vision for high performance. We have:
- Consistent track record. LiquidSpoke has the experience of successfully delivering large-scale IT transformation projects.
- Proven resources. Drawn from all technology practice areas, our professionals bring deep experience, an understanding of business systems and an innovative approach that mitigates risk and keeps costs manageable. Many of our resources have come from the enterprise and have experienced the same challenges our clients are faced with everyday.
- A holistic approach. Yes, we focus on solving IT problems, but in order to create more complete solutions and positively impact business outcomes, we incorporate strategy, technologies, processes, people, IT operations and governance. By analyzing improvement opportunities across the IT landscape, we help clients implement solutions that will deliver benefits for years to come.
- Deep and wide technical knowledge. Our professionals bring deep technology consulting skills, proven methodologies and insights that collectively help our clients hit their cost and performance goals. Our consultants have worked in the enterprise and have proven track records to help our clients complete projects.
- Network of alliances with leading technology vendors. We work closely with hardware and software vendors such as Microsoft, IBM, HP, Bigfix, Cisco, EMC, Oracle, ManageEngine, Citrix, Symantec, DS3 and ShoreTel. Our alliance relationships let us extend the range of capabilities and solutions we can offer. At the same time, our experience in alliance management reduces clients' project risk and total cost of ownership, and streamlines the vendor evaluation and procurement processes.
- Global reach. LiquidSpoke has offices in India. That means we can bring global resources and deep technical knowledge to bear 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, around the world.